24 Months / 24,000 Miles
Honored at 11,000+ Locations
This Warranty covers the following types of repairs and services:
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Exhaust system(s)
- Brake system(s)
- Fuel system(s)
- Electrical system(s)
- Ignition system(s)
- Emission control system(s)
- Other minor repairs
- Engine cooling system(s)
- Starting and charging systems
- Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems (engine,body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV axles and joints, half-shafts and driveshafts
- Engine performance or drivability services and repair
Hybrid drive battery replacement(s)*
* Installed after July 1st, 2016
Warranty repair costs shall in no case exceed the costs of the original repair invoice.
What Is Not Covered by Nationwide Warranty
You must pay for any non-warranty service you order to be performed at the same time as the warranty service. This warranty will not apply to your repaired vehicle if it has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, and alteration or “tampering with” (by other than the Facility or Facility employees). This warranty does not cover replacement or repairs due to normal wear and tear. The Facility’s employees and/or agents do not have authority to modify the terms of this warranty nor to make any promises in addition to those contained in this warranty.
How to Obtain Service
If you are reasonably able to, return to the original service center for service. In the event that you are unable to reasonably return to the original service center, contact the National Warranty Administrator toll-free at (866) 588-0728 to be directed to the nearest TechNet shop to handle the repair.
Program Terms and Conditions
View complete Nationwide Warranty Terms and Conditions.